MSI nVidia GeForce GT 210 Graphics Card - 1GB DDR3 64bit Memory, PCI Express 2.0 x16 bus interface, Core Clocks 589MHz, HDMI x 1, Dual-link DVI-D x 1, D-Sub x 1, Retail Box , 2 year Limited warranty
Enhance your entire PC experience with the MSI NVIDIA GeForce® 210 1GB GDDR3 Graphics Card. It features 1GB of GDDR3 memory for better performance compared to integrated graphics.The GT 210 features advanced graphics technologies, so you can enjoy fast web browsing, photo and video editing, and gaming. It’s the simple, affordable way to get your PC up to speed
MSI Afterburner Overclocking Utility
- Support 2D/3D customized profile
- Support burn-in stability test.
- Support Multi-GPU control.
Military Class Concept Components
- SSC (Solid State Chock) has No Buzz noise and higher current for better overclocking ability.
All Solid CAP for longer lifespan.
Native HDMI Output
- Support both 1080P HD movie playback and 7.1 Channel audio transmission
Low Profile Design
- One slot thermal and low profile design work perfect with slim or smaller system.
1024MB DDR3 1000MHz Memory
- Video Output Function
Dual-link DVI-I x 1
HDMI x 1
D-Sub x 1
- MSI Graphics Card Driver
MSI StarOSD StarOSD can monitor system information, adjust monitor figuration, and overclock system.
- MSI Dual Core Center
MSI Live MSI Live including all real time life information you need, such as Live MSI Product News, Live Daily Information, Live Personal Schedule Manager, Live Search and more.
- MSI Live Update Series(Live Graphics Card BIOS & Live Graphics Card Driver) Automatically online download & update Graphics Card BIOS & Drivers, reduce the risk of getting the wrong files, and never have the trouble on web site searching.
- Stock Code:N210-MD1G/D3
- Description:MSI nVidia GeForce GT 210 Graphics Card - 1GB DDR3 64bit Memory
- Graphics Processing Unit: NVIDIA GeForce® 210
- Interface: PCI Express x16 2.0
- Core Clocks: 589
- Memory Speed: 1000
- Memory Size: 1024
- Memory Type: DDR3
- Memory Bus: 64 bits
- HDCP Support: Y
- Card Dimensions: 14.5 x 8.4 x 1.8 cm
- DirectX Version Support: 10.1
- OpenGL Version Support: 3.1
- DVI Connectors: 1
- D-SUB Connectors: 1
- HDMI Connectors: 1
- RAMDAC Speed (Mhz): 400